This Agile21 training course is developed by Portuguese militaries and is a helpful training for a VUCA world.
This course is delivered by 4 militaries on stage. The class have a maximum of 24 people.
Teaser: DevOps, a culture thing!
Venue: 1day | 9H00h-18H00h | Tryp Aeroporto Hotel
Certification: no exam
Duration: 8 hours
Language: English & Portuguese
A leader of excellence has the perception that the volatile, uncertain and ambiguous environment in which the company moves needs a different leadership in two-way; The cultural one that seeks to transform its team into a group of individuals capable of overcoming all the difficulties that face and evolve to a higher level of productivity’s execution, and an emerging one that looks for solutions and opportunities in products and procedures, taking advantage of new methodologies witch use the generation of diversity, resulting from Complex Systems Theory.
Because we feel the change in our everyday, we already adopt new behaviour and habits, as a consequence of innovation and digital transformation. In the corporate context, this transformation cover all areas of the Organization, namely Management, Human Resources, Operations and Marketing. What strategies and new business models is the technology pushing the organizations to respond through emerging practices? How to prepare your Organization for an unpredictable future and where are the New leaders?
This workshop’s purpose will be to endow people in your organization to understand emerging leadership and create an ecosystem that will support this unprecedented transformation. Clear and consistent leadership requires an organizational culture of constant knowledge sharing. That’s the only way investments in adopting complex project management practices can have the expected success and do twice the work in half the time!
- How to adapt an Organizations to a constant change?
- Where are the dangers of change motivated by technological evolution?
- What are the effects of digital technologies on HR models?
- How is digital transformation redefining leadership?
- What is the role of a "Digital Leader"?
- How to lead teams in an era of digital transformation?
- How to search and select the teams for this transformation?
- For current and future leaders who seek to improve the performance of their Organization by reducing departmental silos, increasing communication capacity and flawless execution. (ex; Managers and Product Managers)
- For teams that seek to improve performance, ability to communicate, collaborate, execute without fail, through a methodology based on Complex Systems Theory. (ex; Management of Complex Project)
- For those who are unpleased with organizational procedures and results and seek a response in an organizational culture that promote teamwork. (ex; HR, Marketing, Service Management, Operations)
Morning – 09H00
- Complex Systems
- The principles and frameworks
- Origin of complexity
- Adaptive and Emerging Systems
Afternoon – 14H00
- Dysfunctional Teams
- Briefing and debriefing
- Flawless execution
- Complexity and the Environment
- Agents and networks
- Niches and evolution
- Working methodologies
- The leadership in complex systems
- Dynamic Leadership
- Metrics and models
Exam & Certification